Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daveinthebush
    replied
    He was on the site 5 days ago so maybe he will let us know if it's avaiable.

Leave a comment:

• Chez
    replied
    It was listed 2 years ago so I kinda doubt it

Leave a comment:

• 1blackbear1
    replied
    Is this still available? Thanks so much!!

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• palmation
    replied
    More photos. Lots more photos available if interested.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• palmation
    started a topic Wild West Guns Co-Pilot for sale

Wild West Guns Co-Pilot for sale

New, unfired, Wild West Guns Co-Pilot for sale. You can read all about them on the WWG website if you're unfamiliar. But packed into a tight light-weight package you have an easily-transportable stopping rifle that fires either 45-70 or WWG 457 (45-70 magnum) rounds. This one has an optionally available top-dollar fancy American black walnut fiddle-back stock for an additional $500 (over $1000 invested in the additional stock). The stock was designed for use with a 45-70 and scope with the proper eye alignment/cheek weld resulting from the monte carlo butt.

New this WWG Co-Pilot sells for right at $3300. I'll sell and ship it with the original stock for $2750. If you want the awesome walnut stock to use with a scope then I'll include that for an additional $500. No trades needed at this time. I also have a Leupold VX-II 1.5-4X long eye relief scout scope with quick-release Leupold rings suitable for mounting on a rail such as the one on this Co-Pilot. I'll include that for an additional $200.

Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins. They don't get any newer or more unused than this one.
    Attached Files

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X