Wild West Guns Co-Pilot for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild West Guns Co-Pilot for sale

New, unfired, Wild West Guns Co-Pilot for sale. You can read all about them on the WWG website if you're unfamiliar. But packed into a tight light-weight package you have an easily-transportable stopping rifle that fires either 45-70 or WWG 457 (45-70 magnum) rounds. This one has an optionally available top-dollar fancy American black walnut fiddle-back stock for an additional $500 (over $1000 invested in the additional stock). The stock was designed for use with a 45-70 and scope with the proper eye alignment/cheek weld resulting from the monte carlo butt.

New this WWG Co-Pilot sells for right at $3300. I'll sell and ship it with the original stock for $2750. If you want the awesome walnut stock to use with a scope then I'll include that for an additional $500. No trades needed at this time. I also have a Leupold VX-II 1.5-4X long eye relief scout scope with quick-release Leupold rings suitable for mounting on a rail such as the one on this Co-Pilot. I'll include that for an additional $200.

Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins. They don't get any newer or more unused than this one.
    Attached Files

More photos. Lots more photos available if interested.
    Attached Files

Comment

Is this still available? Thanks so much!!

Jeff

Comment

It was listed 2 years ago so I kinda doubt it

Comment

He was on the site 5 days ago so maybe he will let us know if it's avaiable.

Patriot Life Member NRA
          Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
          Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X