Mountain Cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Cabin

Looking to purchase a recreational type cabin in the mountains. Needs to be at least ATV accessible and within 4 hours driving of Chugiak. All responses considered. Let me know if you have anything or know of anyone who might be interested in selling something like this.
    billmanj@gci.net jim at 696-7117
    "Actions speak louder than words - 'nough said"

Can you........expand on your vision of this property.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Pretty much anything is on the table within the prior travel constraints. Envision use primarily by myself and my wife with occ visits from kids and grandchildren, remote, good water in the near proximity with both summer and winter use ... all recreational use.

Comment

Originally posted by shphtr View Post
        Pretty much anything is on the table within the prior travel constraints. Envision use primarily by myself and my wife with occ visits from kids and grandchildren, remote, good water in the near proximity with both summer and winter use ... all recreational use.
        Try this website for help in your search. I think you will find it helpful. You might need to narrow down your search.

http://www.remoteproperties.com

Comment

Thanx for the recommendation. I am familiar with the web site and will check.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X