Announcement

Collapse

Swap an Sell Forum Rules

1) This forum may only be used to advertise items or services that pertain to the Alaska outdoors. Messages about items or services that do not meet this basic criteria may be eliminated without warning. We reserve the right to remove messages for any reason.

2) The Alaska Swap and Sell forum charges a commission on items or services over sold for over $100 as a result of their being on the forum. Here’s how it works: Posting is free. The current rules continue to apply. When you sell your item, we ask you to pay us 5% or $50 (whichever is less) as a sales commission, if the Alaska Swap and Sell forum was instrumental in the sale. We will send you an email reminder when you post a “SOLD” message under your for sale item/service. Please use one of the following methods to pay your commission. - THANK YOU!
  • Preferred method is Paypal, you do not have to have a paypal account to pay with this option. Go to paypal.com and select send money, the address to send money to is: outdoorsdirectory09@gmail.com
  • Please send your check to Lost Creek Company, 16578 Permanenti Rd., Sutton, AK 99674.
  • or call 1.907.229.4501 (9-5, M-F) to pay with MasterCard™ or Visa™.

This is on the honor system. Items $100 or less may be posted and sold without commission.

3) Items or services that are posted that are contrary to state or federal laws will be removed. If you observe a message that appears to advertise something illegal please let us know immediately. Messages that are not in good taste will be removed.

4) Here is a list of items that may not be advertised. This list is subject to change at any time.

* MLM / Network marketing schemes
* "Canned hunts"
* Road vehicles and parts or accessories for them (exception: motorhomes and pickup/camper combinations and vehicles specifically modified for off road use)
* Items or services that you or your business routinely sell. We invite you to advertise these elsewhere on this website.
* Real estate (exception: parcels of Alaska land not connected to the contiguous North American road system)

5) This is not a discussion forum. If your post does not pertain directly to a swap or a sell, it will be deleted. If you do not like what you see, keep it to yourself. Again, if you feel that a message is advertising something against the law, contact us.

6) When you sell your item or no longer need your ad, please post a message to Michael Strahan, indicating it has been sold or that the original message no longer applies. Messages will be automatically deleted after two months, and may be deleted earlier if in our judgment they no longer apply.

7) No bidding / auction-type selling allowed. Set your price and go from there. Bidding on auction items makes it difficult for us to determine the appropriate commission, because the final amount paid may not have been posted.

8) No listing of other sites where your item is also listed for sale.

9) WARNING: While the internet is a great communications medium, its anonymity makes it a haven for scam artists. Sellers should be wary of unusually good offers. Buyers should note that publication here of items or services for sale does not mean that we guarantee, endorse or warrant them in any way. We have no way of knowing anything about these items or services, so you should exercise normal prudence when purchasing.

10) Your forum post will be deleted after 2 months, to keep the forums from getting cluttered up.
See more
See less

I am SWAMPED with Leupold scopes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am SWAMPED with Leupold scopes.

I already have several hanging out waiting for a firearm to put them on. But now I have a bunch more on the way. Stuff from my brother who passed away. 6 in one box plus a couple more in seperate boxes. At least 2 of them are 6.5x20. I'll post up some descriptions and prices after they arrive. I had been planning on selling them at gun shows in the lower 48, but they are now coming to Alaska. Everyone knows about Leupolds awesome warrenty. I recently sent in a 3.5x10 AO for repairs. It wasn't repairable so they gave me some options. I eneded up with a brand spanking new Vari X3i with the 50mm objective. The old one was a 40mm. Of all the Leupolds I have owned, this was only the 2nd one I ever sent back, and it wasn't even mine. It was my son's and I sent it in for him. What I have right now is a 2x7 and a couple 4x12 scopes. Might be a 3x9 in there too. Let me know what you're looking for. I probably have it.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

You wouldn't have a straight 6 power would you?

Thanks,
    Mike

Comment

Not here right now, but I'm not certain what all is in the boxes coming north.

Comment

Sorry about your brother's passing.

Comment

Thank you. He was the best. Lost him almost 6 years ago. Still dealing with things.

Comment

I have an x tra 6 X 42 PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by kk alaska View Post
              I have an x tra 6 X 42 PM me for details.
              Perhaps make your own thread if your looking to sell rather than trampling on mine.

Comment

Scopes

My apologies I was wrong! I tried to delete it 30 minutes later but was to late. Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by kk alaska View Post
                  My apologies I was wrong! I tried to delete it 30 minutes later but was to late. Kurt
                  Fair enough. Thanks.

Comment

I picked a 6.5-20 up this week for $400, I’d be interested for one in that ballpark

I have yet to begin to procrastinate

Comment

Here is what I have before the boxes arrive:
                      2x7 Vari X IIc for $175
                      3.5x10AO Vari X III for $400
                      4x12 AO Vari X IIc for $400
                      These are in excellent condition, not abused. All blued.
                      I also have a silver 3x9 Vari X IIc that I removed from one of my favorite moose rifles. The rifle is my Winchester Stainless Classic in .375 H&H. I didn't like all the bright stainless, so I covered the ends of the scope and shot a camo paint job on the rifle and the scope. The paint will come off, but for a hunting rifle, who cares. It's about functionality. This scope on that rifle would allow me to make a ragged hole at 100 yards with that Winchester. I just recently took it off and mounted up a 3.5x10x50. I'm at $200 for the 3x9, but could maybe be talked down some on it.
                      I'll post the others when they get here.

Comment

Anything silver with long eye relief for a pistola?

Comment

Maybe in the boxes headed north. 10 scopes put in the mail today.

Comment

Scopes will be here in a few days. In the meantime, what would a Remington 870 in 20 guage in mint condition be worth?

Comment

Here is what showed up in addition to what I listed above:
                              Leupold Vari X III 6.5x20 AO brand new, never mounted in the box. $600
                              Another 6.5x20 AO that has been mounted but still looks very nice, in the box. $500. Before you try to beat me up on the prices look at what they are going for retail. This is way less than 1/2 price.
                              Leupold Vari X I 3x9x40 Matte in the box, looks new. $200
                              Leupold Vari X IIc 2x7, looks like new. $175
                              Leupold Vari X II 3x9 blued, has been mounted. No box. $200
                              Leupold Vari X II 3x9x40 brand new in the box. $300
                              Leupold Vari X IIc 3x9x40 has been mounted. $250.

Might consider a discount if you buy more than one.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X