Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIKE......Can you elaborate on this sub-section (Your vision, "Restrictions", etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIKE......Can you elaborate on this sub-section (Your vision, "Restrictions", etc.)

MIKE......Can you elaborate on this section......???

So.........clearly it pisses off some (apparently many) members when things are posted for sale in the correct section, and are bumped once a week, when they don't sell.

If someone has an Estate to sell........but wants to liquidate it over say, two years. Would using this sub-forum be better...??? And less annoying to some members.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
    MIKE......Can you elaborate on this section......???

So.........clearly it pisses off some (apparently many) members when things are posted for sale in the correct section, and are bumped once a week, when they don't sell.

If someone has an Estate to sell........but wants to liquidate it over say, two years. Would using this sub-forum be better...??? And less annoying to some members.
    It's an interesting idea, and honestly I hadn't thought of that before. Most estate sales take place as a single event, hence the one-time fee of $75. If you were willing to pay the fee I would be willing to work with you on this. Thanks for asking!

Best regards,

-Mike
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Strahan View Post
      It's an interesting idea, and honestly I hadn't thought of that before. Most estate sales take place as a single event, hence the one-time fee of $75. If you were willing to pay the fee I would be willing to work with you on this. Thanks for asking!

Best regards,

-Mike

I would be willing to pay the $75.00 FEE.

I wonder if any members have any new or different ideas/suggestions. Maybe even a new section.

Here is the issue: I have 16 chainsaw to sell. I could make an ad for each of the 16 and bump each once a week. That would piss'off members. Or, if I list 16 chainsaws, 22 tents, 26 backpacks, 19 fishing rods, 12 parkas, etc. all in the Estate Sale section.........then bump that ad once week, that would mitigate a fair amount of pissed'offness. But........would it get reduced results, even if over two years, more stuff was being added regularly.....???
      "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X