Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Shrimp Pots Show Dates 2017

Hi Everyone,
    Time of year again to get rigged up for those tasty bugs !! I'll have all my gear for sale at the following shows

Great Alaskan Sportsman's Show in Anchorage March 29-April 2rd I'll be in my usual booth(303) in Boeke 1

Fairbanks Outdoors Show at the Carlson Center April 21-23. Same booth as usual. Back wall by the chain saws !

Stop by and take a look at my shrimp pots both rigid & folding, floating and sinking(no coil) lines, Electra Dyne pot haulers, buoy swivels and pot toggles and everything else you'll need for shrimping. Stop by and let me help you get rigged up right !!

New this Year
    My braided sinking rope (no coiling needed) is now being custom made for me.
    Buoy marking pens that will write underwater
    Limited number of pots made of BLUE colored wire
    Folding Tanner Crab Pots
    sigpic
    Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Ill see yo next week to get fully set up.

Comment

Originally posted by potbuilder View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      Time of year again to get rigged up for those tasty bugs !! I'll have all my gear for sale at the following shows

Great Alaskan Sportsman's Show in Anchorage March 29-April 2rd I'll be in my usual booth(303) in Boeke 1

Fairbanks Outdoors Show at the Carlson Center April 21-23. Same booth as usual. Back wall by the chain saws !

Stop by and take a look at my shrimp pots both rigid & folding, floating and sinking(no coil) lines, Electra Dyne pot haulers, buoy swivels and pot toggles and everything else you'll need for shrimping. Stop by and let me help you get rigged up right !!

New this Year
      My braided sinking rope (no coiling needed) is now being custom made for me.
      Buoy marking pens that will write underwater
      Limited number of pots made of BLUE colored wire
      Folding Tanner Crab Pots
      Awesome news Steve. You never let us down. Looking forward to seeing you at the show next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
      Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
      Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
      MMSI# 338232859

Comment

Thanks Rob and if you need any custom made storage cages/bins for the new boat just let me know. See ya at the show.
        sigpic
        Alaska Shrimp Pots

Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
        Ropes, Buoys, Bait
        alaskashrimppots.com
        907 775 1692

Comment

Many thanks to all the folks that stopped by my booth at the show over the weekend. Great to see my old customers and it was a pleasure meeting all the new folks just getting into shrimping. I greatly appreciate your business.
          sigpic
          Alaska Shrimp Pots

Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
          Ropes, Buoys, Bait
          alaskashrimppots.com
          907 775 1692

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...