outdoor/gun show in Soldotna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outdoor/gun show in Soldotna

I just heard a spot in the radio about a gun show in Soldotna but it was too noisy for me to catch the details, has anyone heard anything about dates??

I've seen a posting on it. I think it's being put on by the "ammo can" a coffee joint in the Peninsula center mall. I go and shoot my bow a lot at northern Simulators and noticed it there but didn't pay much attention. Next time I'm over there I'll check dates and times.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't heard a thing. The only show I am aware of around here is the one at the Sterling Senior Center in July
      Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

This is posted on the board at Peninsula center mall

Comment

Might have to see about a table or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post
            I just heard a spot in the radio about a gun show in Soldotna but it was too noisy for me to catch the details, has anyone heard anything about dates??
            I think your inbox is full, tried to reply to your pm.

Comment

Thanks Tony, I cleared my PM's (I think, darn computers???) so it should be good to go

SmokeRoss - What will you be selling? And I won't get there till after work, 4:30ish on friday, I hope the vendors plan on staying late and I hope some are selling food

Comment

I didn't go. $100 for a table and bring your own table turned me off. Also any firearms sold had to go through an FFL per their rules. Not Fed or State. I passed.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRoss View Post
                  I didn't go. $100 for a table and bring your own table turned me off. Also any firearms sold had to go through an FFL per their rules. Not Fed or State. I passed.
                  Every show I've ever been to required us to bring our own tables, why would that turn you off? IIRC I always paid at least $200 per table and as much as $1,400. But they were all shows in the south.

What are you trying to sell, PM if you like

Comment

Originally posted by Chez View Post
                    Every show I've ever been to required us to bring our own tables, why would that turn you off? IIRC I always paid at least $200 per table and as much as $1,400. But they were all shows in the south.

What are you trying to sell, PM if you like
                    I have never had to bring my own table to a gun show. Most I have ever paid that I recall is $50 per table. I have not done any shows in Anchorage or the Valley for several years. although I do attend them.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X