No announcement yet.

Go to Alaska from Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has become a disaster in Sweden. foreign gang taking over. they are begging, robbing leagues, raping and abusing our daughters. and the government wants to bring more criminals from Muslim countries. I just want to feel good and do not let the **** look. either I can take the law in my own hands and end up in jail. or even fly to the peace and tranquility of Alaska. I can not stay for more than 3 months in Alaska on the tourist visa. but I thought I would try to build something so I could live there for three months x 2 = 6 months when I retire in 5-15 years. Maybe help someone so I can get some extra money or food so I learn more about life in Alaska.

Comment

• Find an American woman and immigrate that way. Otherwise, it is very hard. Maybe someone up there has a sister looking for a rugged European guy?

I hear you on the “disaster” part. There are politicians in America who’d like to see the same thing happen here, actually...

Comment

• Originally posted by mjm316 View Post
        So how has your progress been? Has it gone how you expected? Anything you wish you would have done differently? Your journey has been fun to follow. Thanks for posting it and good luck in the future
        I haven't had as much as I wanted, it's more fun and a must to go hunting. I would like to get to know more people and maybe practice / help for a little money so that I improve on my English and your customs. I have the car so it's easier to move. i can do a little of all carpentry / welding / driving truck and machines / repairing trucks and machines ................... 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by mg4570 View Post
          Find an American woman and immigrate that way. Otherwise, it is very hard. Maybe someone up there has a sister looking for a rugged European guy?

I hear you on the “disaster” part. There are politicians in America who’d like to see the same thing happen here, actually...
          Maybe we´ll see what happens in the future ..

Comment

• Originally posted by engblom View Post
            Maybe we´ll see what happens in the future ..
            Yeah, I'm not even joking. Go on some U.S. dating sites. It would probably be interesting for some American women, the fact that you are from Sweden. I've never been to Alaska, but I have read here and in other places that the male-to-female ratio is bad. Maybe try to find a woman in another U.S. state who is interested in moving to Alaska.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190905_121713.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	2502037
              builds little

Comment

Name:	IMG_20190905_121912.jpg
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	2502038
                with chainsaw and car battery

Comment

Name:	IMG_20190912_165515.jpg
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	2502039
                  stairs and sleeping loft

Comment

Name:	IMG_20190914_173433.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	2502040
                    I sleep much better now. built this in 2 weeks in September. will be back in August next year.

Comment

• Wow! Good job, Engblom! Where there's a will, there's a way! I plan to be in Alaska next summer, touch wood. Maybe I'll come visit at your cabin and help out. :topjob:

Comment

• Looks like a sensible start...congratulations on your persistence....:topjob:
                        "– Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Comment

• nice .....
                          johnnie laird

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X