Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condensation/heating issues:

used the gas heater (came with the 5WH) and if you see the windows with condensation wipe them dry; you can also use the cans of absorbent.

But hey do what works for you, good luck

Comment

Keith

Renting gives you more flexibility. Stay away from trailers. my 02. Akkevin
      Are we talking about goals or are we talking about dreams? roud: AkKevin The one and only

Comment

Good point Keith, but only if you have tornado's roud: Alaska doesn't have tornado's

Comment

In Anchorage $300K bought me a small ranch home (1700 sq ft) with no garage, on small lot, loud city noises, high property taxes (that goes up every year), high insurance, and more zoning regulations than the IRS. When I moved to the Valley I got 4 acres, a 2400 sq ft of living space, an oversized 3 car garage, a detached 1200 square foot shop, lower insurance and half the property taxes (gone down last 3 years). No zoning prohibiting chickens, goat, horses etc... I do have to put up with unsupervised kids on atvs in the summer and pay for heating oil as there's no natural gas service where I'm at. All in all, I'll take the Valley.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X