anchorage moose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anchorage moose

we have all seen moose in anchorage. i just recieved this phot and am unsure who the photographer is... but was told it is in Anchorage.

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I am pretty sure that was taken up by North Pole/ Eielson area.
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

Nice winter camo....

Comment

That's amazing, I was just talking with my wife about albinos yesterday. I have seen a few albino whitetail but never a moose.

Comment

Touched up photo?

I am not saying it is - but with the new photo programs out now it would be very easy to touch that up and make it look like something it's really not? You could even place the city of Seattle in the background.
          How stupid is it to be wasting tons of salmon and halibut as bycatch in the Bering Sea and then have the coastal villages hollaring they have no food? It's got to stop!

Comment

Cool Moose

And a great picture. It has been sent to me by at least 2 friends - the last time was over 1 month ago so the picture has been around for a while.

Still very neat - just can't get a definite fix on where the picture was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by windswept View Post
              That's amazing, I was just talking with my wife about albinos yesterday. I have seen a few albino whitetail but never a moose.

like i said not sure on the photo but it is cool...

as for white moose they used to be prevalent in the 20 A and 20 C units.. and 20C still has a restriction on them .. another person mentioned to me they thought this was out by Eielson AFB.. recently..
              "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Nah, that's Anchorage...

I know those magpies are Anchorage natives...;) :P

Comment

Originally posted by gogoalie View Post
                  I know those magpies are Anchorage natives...;) :P
                  there is that!!! i have never seen a magpie north of denali park

meet on face book here

Comment

Looking closer and I don't see any tracks! Maybe it is a fake. Still neat.

Comment

seen the pic a...

couple of times - one time MN was credited & one time said the albino was in Ontario.
                      Maybe that moose just travels a lot.
                      Gary

Comment

I got that same pic in emails and each one said a diff loc. One said FBKS, one said Ontario, the other was Montana, and yet another from MN.

Who knows, but its still VERY cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince View Post
                          there is that!!! i have never seen a magpie north of denali park
                          I have been seeing them North of the Alaska range the last couple of years. Probably Gobal Warming.....
                          Tim

Comment

There are always a few magpies down around Shaw Creek and I have been seeing a few in Fairbanks for several years too. I have always thought it interesting that they seemed to stop for the biggest part on the north side of the Alaska Range.

Comment

These pictures of albinos mooses was taken near Cochrane, Ontario, Canada. Just at the frontier of Quebec......

See another....

Regards,
                              Ghislain from Quebec...
                              Early to go to bed, and early to rise,
                              Make a man wealthy and wise...!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X