Celiac or wheat allergy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celiac or wheat allergy

Anyone out there know any good wild game (moose, halibut) for Celiac diets. The main issue is what kind of non-wheat flour/mix to use for frying.
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Originally posted by Mkay View Post
    Anyone out there know any good wild game (moose, halibut) for Celiac diets. The main issue is what kind of non-wheat flour/mix to use for frying.
    One of our boys has celiac's we use rice flour to fry meat and for bread for him. Rice flour bread is kind disgusting but he doesn't know any better.
    Chuck

Comment

Try Udio's gluten free bread. We got rid of all the wheat in our house and my halibut with gluten free pancake batter is very good.
      My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Comment

For frying try rice flour or ground arrow root. For the bread I don't know. Some people who have gluten intolerance can eat bread made from sprouted grains. Sprouting eliminates the phytic acid and makes them more digestible. Good luck
        It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X