No announcement yet.

What are you having for dinner tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewed tomatoes, green beans, garlic, onions and ground sheep, OR, Bear Creek potato soup with onions, shrimp and cod chunks. Which one to have?Click image for larger version

Name:	20180821_165659.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	2501230

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

• Smoked salmon chowder, cheddar-chili corn muffins...good fare after a blustery day!

"Ė Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Comment

• Grilled salmon in Thai coconut curry.

Heavily garnished with cilantro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Moose burritos.
          Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

• Blacktail tacos tonight.
            BK Marine Services 232-6399
            Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
            Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
            Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

• Peppered parmesan Sockeye and Blueberry homebrew Kombucha
              Attached Files

Comment

• Sheep back strap/blue cheese salad with a little veno.

Comment

• Salsbuary Moose steak, Angel hair Pasta, and Suateed Devils Clubs!

Comment

• That looks wonderful!

Comment

• I made a moose stew tonight that was so delicious!
                      While the stew was in the crock pot cooking I broke out my Dutch oven and made some biscuits in my driveway.
                      Got to learn more Dutch oven cooking for when I'm at the cabin.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk
                      "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

• Sheep backstrap, halibut cheeks, baked potato with sour cream, and mixed vegetables. Oh, and a Fresh Squeezed IPA. I donít know, it just seemed like the right thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by AK Troutbum View Post
                          Sheep backstrap, halibut cheeks, baked potato with sour cream, and mixed vegetables. Oh, and a Fresh Squeezed IPA. I donít know, it just seemed like the right thing to do.

Looks amazing, but how does sheep blackstrap last until June?!

Good luck getting some more in a couple months!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian M View Post
                            Looks amazing, but how does sheep blackstrap last until June?!
                            You dig around in the freezer long enough, sometimes you get lucky.[emoji1]

Comment

• Fresh fried yellow eye rockfish, Alaska grown mashed potatoes with butter, and some steamed broccoli fresh out of my garden today!

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I had a good day of hunting yesterday and got my limit of 10 spruce grouse in the morning. I must have seen 30 or 40 grouse total.
                                That's a good sign for the grouse population here on the central Kenai peninsula!
                                Tried to go out rabbit hunting afterwards but the rain started and wouldnt stop so I gave up on that.
                                Tonight's dinner is grouse stir fry.
                                I used broccoli, kohlrabi, peapods, and carrots that I grew in my garden.
                                In the sauce I added some of the Birch syrup I made.
                                Cooked up some rice then threw the stir fry on top.
                                It turned out so delicious I will definitely do this again!
                                I don't have a recipe I just winged it.lol

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X