What are you having for dinner tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you having for dinner tonight

I saw another discussion regarding dinner and wanted to start this.

What are you having for dinner tonight and what's your recipe?

Costco

Is the recipe tonight. Late day of work. Went shopping and it is Pizza LOL sorry
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Comment

We had a small rack on lamb, that a coated with dijon mustard w/horseradish and garlic then coated it with seasoned bread crumbs.
      Made three way greens (collard, mustard,turnip) with a smoked turkey leg and tons of seasonings, onions, etc.
      Jalapeno cheese corn bread muffins
      The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

Originally posted by wldboar View Post
        We had a small rack on lamb, that a coated with dijon mustard w/horseradish and garlic then coated it with seasoned bread crumbs.
        Made three way greens (collard, mustard,turnip) with a smoked turkey leg and tons of seasonings, onions, etc.
        Jalapeno cheese corn bread muffins
        is it too late to stop by for leftovers?
        Experience is a hard teacher because you get the test first and the lesson afterwards.

Comment

Blackened halibut ceaser wraps. My wife learned the recipe at the Cosmic Kitchen in Homer, a place that I highly recommend when you're down that way.

Moose burger wet burritos last night, and buffalo samsushan (asian lettuce wraps with chili paste and garlic) the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by kodiakbound View Post
            is it too late to stop by for leftovers?
            Too bad your not in Anchorage. I could have hooked you up. 3 person family and I always make enough for 6-7
            The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

I guess I am cooking for all my wife's girlfriends tonight.

Deep Fried Halibut in Panko/Bread Crumbs Parmesan Cheese and cajun spice. Cole Slaw and whatever else gets brought over.

I will also be bartending so lots of green, blue and red drinks.

Always a blast and plenty of good food with these girls.

Comment

Moose Stew from the moose I got this year....Moose,onions,celery, carrots, potatoes, and pasta with beef broth....yum yum
                "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

Comment

Sunday night

Sunday night is Prime rib night at PBOC, so that what i will be having

Comment

pulled bear

I'm using bear roasts for my uncle's pulled pork recipe. started slow cooking it around 4:30 this morning. Gonna serve it on onion kiaser rolls with sides of slaw and greens.

Comment

Originally posted by dandeo2003 View Post
                      I'm using bear roasts for my uncle's pulled pork recipe. started slow cooking it around 4:30 this morning. Gonna serve it on onion kiaser rolls with sides of slaw and greens.
                      That sounds good!
                      "Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

Comment

Tonight is, Kodiak deer breakfest sausage, moose buger pascettii with my home made pascettii sauce.

Comment

Sea scallops with vermouth over artichoke hearts as an appetizer. For the main course: Veal scallopini with wine, mushrooms, pancetta, served on a bed of linguini, drizzled with evoo, butter, and fresh grated romano cheese.
                          I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Moose!

For my birthday dinner on Thursday night, we had a moose roast that sat in the crockpot for like 14 hours or something, some mashed potatoes, and some french bread. It was QUITE good.
                            Ryan from Wasilla

Comment

stuffed moose roll... with bread crumb stuffing. and Rather then using bacon for fat content/flavor i use Sour cream and blend fresh clove garlic and onion with it. Fresh butter squash and mashed sweet potatoes Both from the full circle farms box's we have been getting. french bread and fresh salad.
                              "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X