Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Smoker

Hello
    I am new to this forum. I am also an avid smoker (no tobacco) of fish, ham, sausages and other stuff. I have learned a lot about smoking salmon from some of your posts. I fish for them in the great lakes. You have a lot of wonderful recipes and I have tried some of them already. MMMMMM.
    My home made smoker has seen better days and I need to get an other one. I have been looking at the Bradley Digital Smoker. Also at an other make of electric smoker without the automatic wood pellet feed. Both have thermostatic temperature controls. The latter uses a pan for the wood chips. Does anyone have any experience with the Bradley smoker and which is the more practical buy. I don't mind the price of the Bradley but I hesitate a little because I don't want to be stuck of having to use only the wood chip pellets.
    Any suggestions or experiences will be welcome.
    Thanks,
    Geritol Gypsy

Go Bradley....

I share a bradley with my hunting/fishing partner and it is very easy, reliable and even smokin'.

I have had other smokers and they can't even hold a candle to the Bradley. Set the temperature to what you need, drop in some wood discs and Wal-lah that's it. The first batch or two keep and eye on the time and what ever your smoking to get a feel for how it heats, after that they are really consistant smokers.

Very nice but I wish it had more room......Seems every smoker is small.
    Combat Vet by choice! Defender of this great nation and people (Which unfortunately also includes the stupid and the ignorant.)

sigpic

Support Youth Hockey!
    http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams...Y&s=hockey&t=c

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
    Working...
    X