X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chimichurri

Anyone got a good one for this?

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/m/recipes/chimichurri/

I sub in apple cider vinegar and add a cumin to taste. Cilantro has more punch. And you change it up with mint rather than oregano.

Comment

I use a recipe similar to Mr Rays, but I use Cilantro and Lime instead of parsley and vinegar. Love this on game meat.

Sheep Chimi
      "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
        I use a recipe similar to Mr Rays, but I use Cilantro and Lime instead of parsley and vinegar. Love this on game meat.

Sheep Chimi

That looks bomb!

Comment

I forget, I like mine HOT, so I add peppers, either Jalapeno or Habeneros, sometimes both.

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
            I forget, I like mine HOT, so I add peppers, either Jalapeno or Habeneros, sometimes both.
            And he continues to torture us with these delicious posts.............lol.

Doesn't take much of an imagination for me to sit here and taste that meat on the grill. But I doubt my mind does it justice...!!!!

All I know is my mouth is watering.....
            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
              And he continues to torture us with these delicious posts.............lol.

Doesn't take much of an imagination for me to sit here and taste that meat on the grill. But I doubt my mind does it justice...!!!!

All I know is my mouth is watering.....
              Was even better shared with Bushrat on the Kandik.

Comment

I bet it was...!!! :topjob:
                Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Here is mine that is always a hit

Fresh Parsley Chopped
                  Jalepeno Pepper Seeded and Chopped
                  Red Wine Vinegar
                  3-4 Garlic Cloves Chopped
                  Olive Oil
                  Salt & Pepper

Place all ingredients in a food processor except Olive Oil. Start Processor and drizel in Olive Oil until you have
                  a nice paste. Better made ahead of time and it keeps in the Fridge a good while. It also freezes well
                  If we all agreed....this would be no fun

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X