Tomatoes wilting inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomatoes wilting inside

Got some tomatoes at a local greenhouse about 2 weeks ago and transplanted into some larger pots. They go into the greenhouse/growbuckets hopefully tommorow. A couple of them have curling/wilting leaves and I donít believe itís lack of water. There are some small bumps on the back of some leaves but I canít see anything crawling around. Not thick bumps, more like a subtle bumpy pattern in the leaf. I cut off the worst stems. I figure the time to get after this is NOW. Any advice on what to spray with?

Take one back to the GH & ask them.
    Hard to diagnose without seeing them in person.

Good luck

Comment

My sunburned, outside, Sasha Altai in spite of the cool nites, has started blooming. My two Sasha Altai inside the GH are not doing anything except sucking up food and growing. I do have a few tomatoes of various pedigree inside the GH, but if the night temps would stay up closer to 50 degrees I'd have a lot more.

Comment

Well I prolly freaked a little early. Picked up $20 worth of fungicide and now that theyíre transplanted the leaf curling seems to have subsided. But I DO have a brand new bottle of fungicide concentrate, and hey even with that I think the first tomatoe this year will be south of $200 ... and the rest are free!!! Gotta be gone 4 days starting Sunday so they gotta survive in a semi open Greenhouse.... fingers crossed

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X