Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiz time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quiz time

    So what just happened in this picture?
    BTW, I'm up on the ridge beam, and Its my brother down below.
    Attached Files
    Fighting gravity is never cheap.

  • #2
    Looks like he was feeding you the rafter and you droped the ball, lol.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dropped a hammer on your brother?

      Comment


      • #4
        A) you dropped the rafter on his head.
        B) He didn't see the top log that stick out an extra 3 ft and knocked his head.
        C) He dropped the rafter on his own head.

        The options are endless.
        I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

        Comment


        • #5
          a. He's studying a really cool looking bug on the ground
          b. He's embarrased because he saw the calendar with the scantilly clad girls hanging on the inside wall
          c. He's contemplating never to do tequilla shooters with his brother ever again.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lost a contact lens.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm going with....hit his head on that cantilevered log while feeding you the rafter...

              I hope you kindly reminded him to "watch out so you dont bump your head!!" after he did that.

              My dad was awesome at reminding me not to do things that I'd just done...

              Comment


              • #8
                Auditioning for an Abbott & Costello movie?
                Chuck

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why would anyone put that godawful color of stain on natural logs?
                  "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                  ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Akres View Post
                    Why would anyone put that godawful color of stain on natural logs?
                    You might as well shoot the entire place with bedliner.
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                    Bill Hicks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dirtofak View Post
                      You might as well shoot the entire place with bedliner.
                      Hell Yeah...the last place I saw colored like that was in Mt. View...on a quanset hut.
                      "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
                      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        walnut shells and a sandblaster would fix it right up!
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                        Bill Hicks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well those logs sure might be an ugly colour,but the setting sure is NICE.


                          Taking reservations Yukoner :topjob:

                          Eric

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            He is about to assume the position and pay respects to Mecca.

                            The ground came up and hit him in the face.

                            He is performing an ancient chinese method of precision board cutting.

                            The guy on top realized if you pull the nailgun safety back with your left hand you can "free" shoot.

                            Most likely he is wishing he hadn't forgotten his hardhat.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Heck with the hard hat, this is his brother, lol, ( maybe a side joke)

                              I've had more accidedents with my brother than anywhere else I've worked with ( maybe thats why we don't work together anymore)

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X