Clear All

• deerhunter87
    replied
    some cool places everyone. fun seeing them all

Leave a comment:

• Queen of Kings
    replied
    My Eureka Add On

Some progress the last 2 weekends, Ground broke, lumber hauled, post set and stringer in palce. Artic entry partialy framed.

Leave a comment:

• CaptNemo
    replied
    Kelly47

Just got back from the cabin, am trying to figure out how to send a PM, give me a river over a computer any day. CN

Leave a comment:

• Kelly47
    replied
    Capt. Nemo: More info please, love the looks and seems to be what we want, with maybe a small mod here or there. I sent a friend request so you should be able to PM me now.

Leave a comment:

• Queen of Kings
    replied
    My Little Cabin at Eureka

Planning an addition this summer to add on a 16 x 24 dog legged of the left side. 18 years of thinking now finally doing!! Will share pics during the build!!

Leave a comment:

• CaptNemo
    replied
    Kelly47, we had no plans, just a load of 3 sided logs to cut up as we saw fit, the kitchen was a result of my wifes participaction in the building process. 24x30 w/ 8' decks, 1/2 loft w/ 6' pony walls. I'd be happy to share more details (I could talk about it all day-just ask my wife) but could not send you a PM. If you want some more info let me know, good luck. CN

Leave a comment:

• Kelly47
    replied
    Capt Nemo, where did you get your plans? Any chance you could print a floor plan with measurements? I am building in next two years and love your kitchen, but want to see the rest.

Leave a comment:

• Big Bend
    replied
    cabin

Originally posted by ridgeline View Post
    Well there's plenty of pics of finished or nearly finished projects. Mine is just begining and this picture will probably remind many of you of that first day of work....Thinking, What have I got myself into?....I may be asking for advise along the way:eek:
    From the looks of it with that many logs pealed and ready to go I think that you are on the down hill run,Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• ridgeline
    replied
    ....it begins....

Well there's plenty of pics of finished or nearly finished projects. Mine is just begining and this picture will probably remind many of you of that first day of work....Thinking, What have I got myself into?....I may be asking for advise along the way:eek:

Leave a comment:

• maarty
    replied
    First priority

Originally posted by qkayak View Post

Finish the deck so that poor little girl can stop holding it up.

Leave a comment:

• Mooseman17
    replied
    Great Job Loose. Looks real comfortable (thermometer looks like it said 70 degrees)! Keep us posted on your progress. We that live "outside" are jealous of your cabins and get-a-ways!

Leave a comment:

• loose moose
    replied
    Still making progress

wiring is done and cabin is insulated and the vapor barier is done.

Leave a comment:

• Crab_n_fish
    replied
    Log home rental

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20log%20home/

The above URL links to the log home that I currently reside in. There couldn't be anything more "Alaskan" than living in one! :eek:

Leave a comment:

• huntalaska
    replied
    Alaska Peninsula Cabin..

Just a little cozy cabin at bear camp. Have to clean it up every year after the bears are done playing with it.

Leave a comment:

• akjam
    replied
    Cabin Watercolor

We wanted to have something to remember our place by when we couldn't be there and found a guy in Anchorage that did watercolors of homes and cabins. I think he did a great job using a photo....

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X