X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting closer! CN

Comment

Coming along!

Heat is in, flooring down, plumbing almost done! Hauling up 12 beds this weekend, and tables! But my only focus for the next two weeks will finally be something other then working on the place.... it's hunting season!!
      Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Comment

My dog house

Comment

More progress

Our Blaze King Ultra is super, now we can still work in the winter. CN

Comment

Very nice captnemo. The kitchen looks nicer than the one I have in my house
            The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDSLDOG View Post
              You went right past my place if you made it to september lake. Yeah, the good old new years bash is a good one! Missed it this year do to our house getting robbed, but will be there next year! If you have a plat map of the subdivion, find sept lake and follow the creek north, you will see a feeder creek off to the right heading straigh north with 3 lakes in a row, I am on the middle lake. Hugo loop (my trail) hooks into the RIDGE TRAIL. If you know where "stafferd, francy, rick &sharron's" cabin's are, I am the next 2 lots north of them, 10acres all by it loansome. My best friend and co worker has a cabin on sept. lake, Shane.

I will be up there this coming weekend for 4-5 days (feb 15-19) if your going up would like to meet you and say hi.

Curt
              Hey Curt, and Ben, I'm Eric. I've got the cabin north of Shane's, on Sept. Lake. Curt I think you came over (with Shane) the day I was putting the walls up?
              I built a little framed up 12X16 3 years ago,

and now I'm back to working on the 20X20 log cabin.

Comment

Home away from home

Here are some pics of my cabin earlier this yr
                sigpic
                "I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
                The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Comment

Final product almost

The windows are in for the loft but we have not had the man power to get them up there. She is coming together nicely. The inside has a way to go but that should not take too long. Let me know what you guys think

AK Trout
                  sigpic
                  "I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
                  The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Comment

Here is a pic of ours.

We started construction in 07. We still have some finishing touches but we are concentrating on having fun now.
                    Might as well throw in a view from the deck.

Comment

Nice job sg

Sgmachine,
                      I really like your railing around the deck. Got any other unique ideas that you have incorporated into the design of your place? Your view is excellent as well.
                      BK
                      BK Marine Services 232-6399
                      Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
                      Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
                      Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Ok I'm a bit embarrassed to say this is my cabin but what the heck.

Notice the sweet pink trim:
                        I recognise that cabin. You selling or did you just buy?

Comment

Thanks BK.

BK
                          Thanks for the compliment, The railing was a controversial option. Some of us did not want one at all and others (the wife) wanted one. Using the pipe was my compromise. Since I have young children we needed something. It's at least 6' at the front of the deck and goes down from there.
                          As far as other cool things here is our railing from inside the cabin made from diamond willow.

Comment

Originally posted by CKinMD View Post
                            I recognise that cabin. You selling or did you just buy?
                            We bought it about 2 years ago. No plans of selling it. It ain't pretty thats for sure but it works for us.

Comment

Thank you all for sharing your pictures. Oh man, it has made me really want to build our own little place.
                              Alaska, the Madness; Bloggity Stories of the North
                              http://cloud9doula.wordpress.com/

Does this shotgun make my butt look big?

Comment

We bought it about 2 years ago. No plans of selling it. It ain't pretty thats for sure but it works for us.
                                Weird. I've been looking at Alaska real estate for the last couple of weeks (since Nov 5th :-o) and saw your cabin in the listings. I remember that picture clearly.

Comment

Footer Ad Module 300 x 300

Collapse

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X