This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Peninsula Cabin..

Just a little cozy cabin at bear camp. Have to clean it up every year after the bears are done playing with it.

Comment

• Log home rental

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20log%20home/

The above URL links to the log home that I currently reside in. There couldn't be anything more "Alaskan" than living in one! :eek:

Comment

• Still making progress

wiring is done and cabin is insulated and the vapor barier is done.

Comment

• Great Job Loose. Looks real comfortable (thermometer looks like it said 70 degrees)! Keep us posted on your progress. We that live "outside" are jealous of your cabins and get-a-ways!

Comment

• First priority

Originally posted by qkayak View Post

Finish the deck so that poor little girl can stop holding it up.

Comment

• ....it begins....

Well there's plenty of pics of finished or nearly finished projects. Mine is just begining and this picture will probably remind many of you of that first day of work....Thinking, What have I got myself into?....I may be asking for advise along the way:eek:

Comment

• cabin

Originally posted by ridgeline View Post
                Well there's plenty of pics of finished or nearly finished projects. Mine is just begining and this picture will probably remind many of you of that first day of work....Thinking, What have I got myself into?....I may be asking for advise along the way:eek:
                From the looks of it with that many logs pealed and ready to go I think that you are on the down hill run,Good luck.

Comment

• Capt Nemo, where did you get your plans? Any chance you could print a floor plan with measurements? I am building in next two years and love your kitchen, but want to see the rest.

Comment

• Kelly47, we had no plans, just a load of 3 sided logs to cut up as we saw fit, the kitchen was a result of my wifes participaction in the building process. 24x30 w/ 8' decks, 1/2 loft w/ 6' pony walls. I'd be happy to share more details (I could talk about it all day-just ask my wife) but could not send you a PM. If you want some more info let me know, good luck. CN

Comment

• My Little Cabin at Eureka

Planning an addition this summer to add on a 16 x 24 dog legged of the left side. 18 years of thinking now finally doing!! Will share pics during the build!!
                      sigpic2003 220 Hewescraft Sea Runner 115 Yam'y, Soft Top "Schmidt Happens"

Comment

• Capt. Nemo: More info please, love the looks and seems to be what we want, with maybe a small mod here or there. I sent a friend request so you should be able to PM me now.

Comment

• Kelly47

Just got back from the cabin, am trying to figure out how to send a PM, give me a river over a computer any day. CN

Comment

• My Eureka Add On

Some progress the last 2 weekends, Ground broke, lumber hauled, post set and stringer in palce. Artic entry partialy framed.
                            sigpic2003 220 Hewescraft Sea Runner 115 Yam'y, Soft Top "Schmidt Happens"

Comment

• some cool places everyone. fun seeing them all

Comment

• Our Place

Here are a few pictures of our place. I can't take credit because I bought it as is, but I am upgrading. Iíve installed a windmill and am hoping to get a solar array in this summer.

On the to do list:
                                Root cellar
                                Equipment shed
                                Improve the dock
                                Rebuild an antique wood cook stove
                                Hydroelectric plant
                                Finish building the airplane

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X