Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to HIRE Professional to subdivide 16 acres in the HOPE/SUNRISE, AK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to HIRE Professional to subdivide 16 acres in the HOPE/SUNRISE, AK.

Looking to divide up the last 16 acres in Sunrise, Alaska on the Hope Road. Need Licensed Surveyor.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Ken Lang 907-491-9110

Comment

Is Ken still working or did his son take over? I took a class in college that his son taught.

Look for a smaller company. Bigger engineering companies will be more expensive.

Gastaldi is another surveyor to check out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
      but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

Originally posted by kwackkillncrew View Post
        Is Ken still working or did his son take over? I took a class in college that his son taught.

Look for a smaller company. Bigger engineering companies will be more expensive.

Gastaldi is another surveyor to check out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        Yes Ken's still working. Gerry Johnson of Johnsons Surveying would be a good bet as well, 398-4510.

Comment

Had good experience with Jeff Gastaldi on a property (admittedly in Los Anchorage) where the property lines ended up being disputed. His survey helped resolve that dispute.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. We have hired a company to subdivide the property. They have completed one design for a road off of the Hope Highway, and are working on a second design for a road that will reduce the cost of underground electric power distribution. We hope to have lots available late spring 2020. We expect the buyers will be nonresident.
            "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Are you "open" to a labor trade for food and housing while "working" on this promising new gated community? I can help with a "stamp" to get all your septic effluent to wash right out the mouth of Six Mile Creek and into Turnagain Arm. The amount of Belugas we are going to attract is going to be a great marketing point for the "exclusive" community. After we secure the mineral patent I will get you a stamp to establish some "hydraulic mining" drafting off Sunrise Cr. The win/win here is "obvious" Not only will the private gold mine be a "huge" marketing point, but the water pressure for the bidet toilets is going to be "out of this world"! So what do you say, good fellow? If you can house and feed me we will get this "Exclusive Gated Community" up and running faster than a hare running from a goshawk!
              Cheers!
              Ron

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X