This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowmobile Tour Guide Wanted in Fairbanks area

I have a part time snowmobile tour operator position available immediately. Most tours are 1 hour in length.

Must have previous snowmobile/snowmachine experience.
    Must be a social person
    Must have own transportation.
    Must be drug free.

If interested; check out my website:www.rodsalaskanguideservice.com and give me a call (907) 378-1851

Full time position is filled. I am still looking for temp hires for the month of March.

Comment

Hey Rod.... Not to hijack, but I have a question for you. Many years ago I was told that some guys were doing pretty well snowmachining Japanese folks back into cabins in the bush during high aurora activity. They believe that it is good luck to copulate under the northern lights. Have you heard about this?
      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

There's a lodge in Wiseman that does that.

Comment

I am curious about the temp hire you are looking for in March. I'm seasonal employee for railroad so I don't work winters but I have 20 years plus of snowmobiling experience. I have raced the Iron Dog and done multiple races around the USA. I would like more information on what you are looking for and what job is.

Thanks
          Tyler Bogert

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey 4mer,

I don't know anyone who is successfully making a living doing remote trips on snowmobiles. There is a market, but it is a very-very small market. You are right on with the copulation part.

Comment

Tyler,

All positions are filled. When a job posting says to call--you probably should call.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X