No announcement yet.

Couple Pics of Paxson during training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Pics of Paxson during training.

Paxson spent most of this past winter in Little Falls, MN Training. I just thought I would post a few pics of him for those who are interested!

Click image for larger version

Name:	WC Back.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	2509549
    Paxson is in the back, honoring two younger dogs that are starting their training (a Brittany and a GSP) Hey Mr. McCann....notice that Paxson has no problems backing a Brit! LOL

Name:	Paxson WC X.jpg
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	2509550
    On Point.
    "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Name:	Paxson WC fetch.jpg
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	2479166

Paxson retrieveing a chukar.
    "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

Ahhh, the proud papa! Very nice. I'll bet you miss the little potlicker. What a fall season you two will have! Good for you.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McCann View Post
        Ahhh, the proud papa! Very nice. I'll bet you miss the little potlicker. What a fall season you two will have! Good for you.

Jim
        I do miss the little guy! I'm ready for fall to say the least!

Comment

Nice pics! It is exciting to hear of their progress, but a real pleasure to see it. Good stuff . . .

Regards,
          Kyle

Comment

Thanks Kyle! How is your pooch doing?

Comment

He looks great Ryan, I would imagine you are missing him terrily by now. I worry about Winchester just while at work for the day. But in the end that training will no doubt be great for him.

Comment

As much as you miss that dog, it must be nice to get pics like that!
                Hope he makes it home safe, strong, and chompin' at the bit to get some bird.

Here is a pic of a dog I worked with this fall.
                Attached Files
                "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

Originally posted by sameyer View Post
                  He looks great Ryan, I would imagine you are missing him terrily by now. I worry about Winchester just while at work for the day. But in the end that training will no doubt be great for him.
                  I am missing him like crazy. Counting down the days until I fly to MN to get him the first week of May. What made it harder, is the fact that he ended up staying an extra month!!!! The plan was to have him home by now!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tailwind View Post
                    As much as you miss that dog, it must be nice to get pics like that!
                    Hope he makes it home safe, strong, and chompin' at the bit to get some bird.

Here is a pic of a dog I worked with this fall.
                    Great looking GSP! I agree. The training he has recieved has been top notch. Same with the facility at Willow Creek Kennels! I have had a ton of contact with them including pics, texts, and phone calls. They have been great. I'm hoping this will all pay off in the end. So far, with his progress, it looks like it will!

Comment

I had forgotten that you went down there. Did you bring the pup back with you? Might still be able to get him on some ptarms and find out what he learned, or better yet, load him up for a drive over to Haines and find some hooters for him to point.
                      Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyD View Post
                        I had forgotten that you went down there. Did you bring the pup back with you? Might still be able to get him on some ptarms and find out what he learned, or better yet, load him up for a drive over to Haines and find some hooters for him to point.
                        I leave to get him on May 3! I was hopin go thave him back by the end of April, but it didn't happen!

Comment

I cried the afternoon I left the beast to get spayed and then cried when I got to see her again the very next morning. Here's to a hearty reunion.
                          Go Big Red!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X