Near by source of live birds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Near by source of live birds?

I am in Eagle River and would like to get a couple of live birds for training my pup. Are there any closer sources for live birds than Falcon Ridge?

Regards,

yhc

keep an eye on craigslist or alaskaslist...

I have picked up ducks from either site....
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Comment

I have a friend who has flying mallards? Not sure if she still has them or not but I can ask.
      "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Comment

My son has a few pheasant left, he lives off the Palmer end of Fairview Loop. He is out of town this week, but will be back the first of next. You can reach him at 982-4676.

Comment

Mallards have sold. We have BW quail and I know many folks who have are into different birds, if you don't find what you're looking for.
          "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Comment

I've got a few mallards, bob whites, and chukars available but were down in Sterling.
            Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
            Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X