Chessie Training Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chessie Training Day?

Is anyone interested in a Chesapeake Training Day in the Interior? I'm thinking of June 21st or 28th at the Chena Flood Control Project. Can't put together an ACC WD/X/Q, but was thinking of day devoted to field training & only for Chesapeakes. Bumpers and/or dead birds, blanks or poppers for ammo, bring a sack lunch (and sense of humor), and a fun day for puppies/newcomers to old duffers (canine & human) alike. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Karen Wilson

that would be fun, but I am in Anchortown. My chessie would be a hoot to watch.

Comment

Sounds good but....

I am in Palmer. Kind of a long way for one day. If I can connect it to something else maybe.

Comment

I'm in Anchorage too. If I could schedule other business there I might be able to attend.

Randy

Comment

I'm in Anchorage as well. Maybe the Anchorage group should plan a chessie only training day. Granted, my chessie isn't even born yet (I'm hoping the ***** is in heat as we speak), but I'll come toss some birds...
          Originally posted by AGL4now
          Discovered that prayer helps sometimes. Also what a penis sheath looks like a few inches from my forehead.

Comment

I should arrive back in Anchorage with my new Chessy pup on May 6th, God willing and the volcano doesn't go off.

Comment

entertainment

Since I can't bring my lab, can I come watch purely for the entertainment value? PULLEEEEZZZ? What could possibly be more fun than watching a whole herd of Chessies getting trained? And tell me Bill P is gonna be there too?
              Funniest thing I ever saw training was Bob D w/his Chessie trying to eat him starting at the groin. Come on Karen, I'll behave. Honest.

Comment

as long as its a few weeks out i'll be bringing my chessy too... he just got his boys chopped off so hes recooping right now... but if its a few weeks out count me in
                God Created Man Samuel Colt Made Them Equal

Comment

I heard yesterday afternoon my puppy died. It was eating and choked. He said he tried everything he knew and couldn't save her.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your pup Alaskan Chessie.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X