Lost English Setter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost English Setter

Thanks to everyone who spends a little time to find the owners of lost dogs... we appreciate it

Got a picture of it? would help to have a few more details....
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Whoa! Where did this dog go missing? And when? What have you done so far?

Jim

Comment

Thanks for the replies.. Someone scooped him up and went on a mission to find our house. Through talking with neighbors they found our house. Great people and very much appreciated.

Comment

I'd suggest you get your dog micro-chipped ASAP. I'd also make sure the dog was wearing a good, tuff collar with my address and complete contact information on it.

Glad your dog is home again!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McCann View Post
            I'd suggest you get your dog micro-chipped ASAP. I'd also make sure the dog was wearing a good, tuff collar with my address and complete contact information on it.

Glad your dog is home again!

Jim
            The Micro chippers got a grip on the government! there feedin us a buncha lies man!
            Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Thanks Jim. We have had him microchipped twice and when they check it at follow up visits.. they get no reading. Is there a specific brand/model that is more reliable? I like your book by way.

Comment

Originally posted by furds00 View Post
                Thanks Jim. We have had him microchipped twice and when they check it at follow up visits.. they get no reading. Is there a specific brand/model that is more reliable? I like your book by way.
                Well heck now I am nervous about my pup's chip! Next vet visit I will definitely have them check to make sure they can get a read on it.

Comment

Hmmm! Interesting that the chip isn't showing up. I must have mine checked again as well. I've got AVID chips in three of my Brittanys, and HOME AGAIN in another.

Glad you like the book. I sure love doing the research!

Jim

Comment

I use AVID. Seemes to work just fine.
                    "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X