Live Geese.........Free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Geese.........Free.

Free Geese, for dog training, your dinner table, guard your property, bear bait, whatever. Lost two geese to a single medium size wolf in the last two days. State Troopers want to fine me $300.00 each bird that is on the Hope Road right-of-way, because the neighbors dogs chase them off my property and onto the ROW. So Free geese. normally $45.00 each, but now free.
    "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Eat them. That's what all the canines around your place want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by boomerang View Post
      Eat them. That's what all the canines around your place want to do.
      I am not going to eat my friends.
      "Essential......to Prepping for Survival, is to be able to segregate, what you think will happen, from what you hope will happen, from what you fear will happen, from what is happening".

Comment

how you keep them in a area do you need to fence um in or do they just stick around the feeding grounds?
        Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
          Free Geese, for dog training, your dinner table, guard your property, bear bait, whatever. Lost two geese to a single medium size wolf in the last two days. State Troopers want to fine me $300.00 each bird that is on the Hope Road right-of-way, because the neighbors dogs chase them off my property and onto the ROW. So Free geese. normally $45.00 each, but now free.
          I might have a home for them. Shoot me a PM okay?

-Mike
          Michael Strahan
          Site Owner
          Alaska Hunt Consultant
          1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Originally posted by greythorn3 View Post
            how you keep them in a area do you need to fence um in or do they just stick around the feeding grounds?
            They stick around the feeding grounds, till a dog, wolf, or bear scatters them.

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
              They stick around the feeding grounds, till a dog, wolf, or bear scatters them.

your in hope i take it? if straton doesnt got a place for them i will consider it. i dont like the taste so they would be for protection at picknics.
              Semper Fi!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X