They're Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're Back!

The waterfowl are on the way back. I was just talking to my wife on the phone and she saw 4 trumpeters fly over the house.

i have seen ducks and flocks of geese flying over the inlet by birchwood shooting range
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

I havnt been in Anchorage this past couple weeks and I'm surprised nobody has reported on here until now. I use to always see geese in anchorage around april 1 when I lived there. I recall april 1 specifically because I use to always see them on or just before april fools day. I suspect they have been in Anchorage a couple weeks now and just not reported on here. Bud
      Wasilla

Comment

I have not seen any geese yet. it will be any day now.

Comment

No geese on the Park Stip ball fields or at the BP lawn. None at Cuddy Family Park near the library either. Lots of corn fed mallards though.

Comment

Spotted a Golden eye, on the Chena river yesterday.
            squab (probably of Scandinavian descent; skvabb, meaning "loose, fat flesh") is a young domestic pigeon or its meat

Comment

Saw a swan in some open pothole at Meadow Lakes yesterday. Bud
              Wasilla

Comment

I saw 7 canadian geese on the parkstrip about 5:30 this morning. I thing spring has fianlly sprung!

Comment

i saw about 20 geese and 10 or so mallards at the park on minnesota dr. today

Comment

Today while at the Deep Crk estuary we saw about 30 mallards, 10 pintail, 6 teal and 2 widgeon in the ponds. Very cool to see them come in. A few harliquins and several mergansers have been around for a wk or more. Yeaaaaa!
                    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine! :whistle:
                    WWG1WGA! QANON

Comment

of course the ducks have been on the river all winter, but I saw a goose for the first time yesterday... haven't driven past Creamer's lately but I assume there are a few puttering around the field over there
                      Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Comment

Geese touched down in Fairbanks a few days ago.
                        "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

Saw ~200 geese, a handful of ducks and a swan out here in Bethel today.

Comment

Large group of sandhills flew over the house here at meadow lakes yesterday. Bud
                            Wasilla

Comment

numerous snow geese and canadians flying over birchwood shooting park lately
                              I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
                              but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X