Colorado Goose Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Goose Hunt

Just got back from Colorado where I was goose hunting with some friends and wanted to post a pic for any of you other AK goose hunters that miss shooting these big greaters
    That's a 20 oz MD bottle next to it I used as a visual
    Attached Files

Ugggg, just when I could go to bed again without thinking of waterfowl hunting, you post this.

I bet you had a blast down there. I can't wait until next year, when I will have another shot at some of those.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Comment

I usally hunt geese in South Dakota every year. Did'nt this year due to work, and your picture makes me miss it even more!

Comment

If any of you guys make it to north dakota, i can get you on canadas every day that you are in the state! They are everywhere! You get here, I'll do the rest!

Comment

XTSEA, that sounds like a really nice offer.Might even take you up on it sometime since I pass through North Dakota in the fall heading to the lower Dakota. What area of N.D. are you located?

Comment

Swweet.

I lived in CO for 5 years in while I was stationed at Ft Carson. Man...I hunted my A&& off there in Alamosa and on the on the eastern side of the state.

I remember the snows would fly so thick it would almost darken the sun at times.

I miss that kind of shootin!
            Combat Vet by choice! Defender of this great nation and people (Which unfortunately also includes the stupid and the ignorant.)

sigpic

Support Youth Hockey!
            http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams...Y&s=hockey&t=c

Comment

Originally posted by trapperJ View Post
              I usally hunt geese in South Dakota every year. Did'nt this year due to work, and your picture makes me miss it even more!
              I wish I did, born and raised in SD but I can't ever seem to be able to draw for a waterfowl permit

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X