Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions

Anyone got any ideas or predictions on bird movement from up north? Thinking temps should be locking marshes up any day up north and we should be seeing some new birds soon.
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I hope so. Thought there were a few more birds in the marsh last night.

Comment

Im going to say by Sunday in Fairbanks the high at night all this week is 27
      Is it opening day of duck season yet
      Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

They are already starting to migrate out of here and I'm not that far north.

Comment

Been seeing snow geese flocks moving in deadhorse a couple times a week.

Comment

Nice...keep us posted if up north. We are enjoying shooting brown birds..but would really like to see some color soon..
            President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
            http://akwaterfowl.com
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
            AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
            Gen.1:26
            And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Comment

Nothing happening in Delta. The skies are empty!

Comment

We've had a huge move of geese out of here in Bethel the last week. It seems they're moving south east from the costal regions and heading onto to warmer pastures. We've had a lot more ducks in the area though. They seem to be taking their time which is fine with me It seems like out here once they decide to move they disappear pretty quick.

Comment

Thank you for the report

Comment

The numbers on the peninsula are way up. I seen more today than I seen in a week.

Comment

Thanks for the update guys me and Duckhunter01 heading back out on Sunday will give a report when we I get back.
                      Is it opening day of duck season yet
                      Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

I'll be out saturday and sunday. It supposed to be 25 here tomorrow morning.
                        Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

One of my students just returned from a partial week trip to attempt to nail some birds. He saw zero geese in 4 days. Over the weekend we saw plenty, but this week he saw none.

I haven't seen or heard a band flying over the village this whole week either.

Comment

Nothing to see here folks. Everyone move along.

Seriously though. I've been flying back and forth to the west side of Cook Inlet almost daily. Though I won't say what I saw and where. I will say that if you sit around too long you may very well miss the peak of migration.

Nothing too see. Might as well stay at home and get ready for winter. Please move along. Hahaha
                            Baron Rea
                            www.wetlandretrievers.net

Comment

I am waiting for the widgeons to arrive on the pond... When they do, I know the shooting will be good!
                              Taxidermy IS art!
                              www.alaskawildliferugs.com
                              Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X