Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duckhunter01
    replied
    Connected on my goat this weekend.. So time to get some ducks..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 0321Tony
    replied
    I'm stuck at work for the opener but I'll be out the 4th and for a week straight after that. Gotta take a break from killing ducks at some point to hunt my jber tag though

Leave a comment:

• Ruckup
    replied
    I will be down in your area on the afternoon of the 2nd until the 3rd. I will swing by on my way down.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• AK375HH
    replied
    Be out for 1st and 2nd. fly back. fly out for moose on 10th. Then every weekend until freeze up.

Leave a comment:

• kwackkillncrew
    replied
    Be hunting the first 2 days then flying back

Sent while partying

Alaska swamp man pro staff

Leave a comment:

• Jr hunter
    replied
    Im letting him skip school so we can hunt the second. Then Ill bring him back in and Ill head back until him and I go back out for the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Haha that's what I'm talking about what a good dad haha I'm debating I'll have my parents up opening week so I'm not for sure I really want to go out tho

Leave a comment:

• skybust
    started a topic who will be out for more than opening day

who will be out for more than opening day

I know most have to work come the second. Just wondering how many took more time off. I took from Aug 29 to Sept 14 off. Need a break from work. After that me and my son will be going out every weekend. We are heading out Sunday going to hunt opener and Im letting him skip school so we can hunt the second. Then Ill bring him back in and Ill head back until him and I go back out for the weekend.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X