Who's hunting opening day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's hunting opening day

Ill be out for the first three days cant wait myself and Duchhunter1 plan on camping with my son will be a blast. I feel like a kid coutning down for Christmas only 45 days left
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

I will be in homer
    Sea ducks!!'

Living the Alaska Dream
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Comment

Everybody will be out, Labor Day Holiday weekend. Just need to duck and not be shot. Matter of fact, would be safer if everybody just stayed home and let me have the lake to myself. Bud
      Wasilla

Comment

That's why I love the ocean!!!!
        So much room

Living the Alaska Dream
        Living the Alaskan Dream
        Gary Keller
        Anchorage, AK

Comment

Bud how many days you staying out. Hugh and I plan on puting out one hell of a spread of decoys going to be hell of alot of fun.

Comment

I will most likely hunt the first 2or 3 days then drop off to 2 or 3 times a week. anxous to try my new boat also, still havn't seen it, but David indicated it should be ready. never camped there, may consider it, usually just run back and fourth each day. easier for me since i don't have to carry in heavy boat and gear each day. Just talked with your neighbor about it today, "Mike". Bud
            Wasilla

Comment

Mike Burge

Comment

I won't be able to hunt till the morning of the 4th because I'll be at work but I'll be hitting it hard that week home.

Comment

I'll be going out pretty much for the first time and my dad is coming up and he's never been so it's going to be a blast!!!
                  Tanner:topjob:

Comment

Originally posted by skybust View Post
                    Mike Burge

Yes, seemed like a real nice guy, he answered cl add on my truck for sale, didn't buy the truck, but nice to talk to about duck hunting. Bud
                    Wasilla

Comment

Going to try to be out, but it depends on when the PWS seine season wraps up. Might be fishing late this year, which could hamper my plans.

Comment

I am always out. No matter what.
                        It's not skybusting if you fold em'.

Comment

Originally posted by akblackdawg View Post
                          I will most likely hunt the first 2or 3 days then drop off to 2 or 3 times a week. anxous to try my new boat also, still havn't seen it, but David indicated it should be ready. never camped there, may consider it, usually just run back and fourth each day. easier for me since i don't have to carry in heavy boat and gear each day. Just talked with your neighbor about it today, "Mike". Bud
                          Hugh I and my son will go in on Saturday and hunt the first two days then me and my son will leave every friday and camp and hunt till sunday

Comment

Opps, i forgot....my biggest problem on opening day is that it is also my wifes birthday. Bud
                            Wasilla

Comment

Originally posted by akblackdawg View Post
                              Opps, i forgot....my biggest problem on opening day is that it is also my wifes birthday. Bud
                              Talk your wife into celebrating her birthday a day early or a day late. You could take her to the Olive Garden the day before.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X