58 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58 Days

Spent all day Thursday redoing my decoys changing my lines to Texas rigs got 10 DZ done only four more to go.
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Last week home I got a new call from my cousin, put together the new layout got out the decoys so I could start repainting. Had to give the pup a week off she twisted a shoulder and was limping pretty good on it. Wife says she is doing better now.

The new call

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1404620711963.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	2492144

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to paint some of my decoys also. The next big job will be getting the EBAD wired up with lights and camo on it. Heading down to the duck camp Tuesday to drop off fire wood.
      Is it opening day of duck season yet
      Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

I don't paint my deks, perfer them faded, just the shape and dull colors is what I perfer. Don't want those brown sept mallards spooked by all that bright green and white showing up. Mine have been hanging out in the weather along side the carport since last Oct. Seasoning. Bud
        Wasilla

Comment

I got it bad this year too. I was up with the sun today and was sitting here reading about boats, dogs, and ducks. After my second cup of coffee I ended up pulling the boat out for a 7am ride with the dog. Glass smooth bay and nice and clear, just ran the boat for about an hour or so and took some pics.

Sun is just lighting the sky here...maybe another ride in a few.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X