• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting closer to the opener

112 days 22hours 5 minutes
    Its just around the corner

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Ha...!!! Such a die hard....:topjob:
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 0321Tony View Post
      112 days 22hours 5 minutes
      Its just around the corner

Stop it!! its bad enough already.

Comment

Summers go by so fast. Only bad thing I can think of concerning Alaska.......hmmmm...don't make me think about bad, just killed another man eating skeeta. Bud
        Wasilla

Comment

Those skeeters are bad this spring. And they're HUGE!!!...might get some good practice for the upcoming season shooting those things. At least it would be good training for the dog retrieving those monster skeeters to hand.

Comment

Originally posted by 0321Tony View Post
            Those skeeters are bad this spring. And they're HUGE!!!...might get some good practice for the upcoming season shooting those things. At least it would be good training for the dog retrieving those monster skeeters to hand.

Tony....was it you that was gonna get a new pup?
            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

My wife found these guy swimming around near our house the other day. Sure got me excited.
              "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                Tony....was it you that was gonna get a new pup?
                Yeah I got a new duck Hills kennel pup back in February she's doing great and learning fast. I have high hopes for her this fall

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

I started prepping the boat last weekend. Never too early. This spring a pair of mallards set up housekeeping in a puddle next to the kennel. Ok, that's cool. Thought they might nest, so I'm staying out of the trees around there. Let em be. 2 weeks ago had Canada geese, swans, bull sprig, buffalo heads, and a few others all in spring glory in the river in front of the house. Just like a parade. No Cans this spring though. I missed them. Every year we see them for a few days, but not this spring. Hmm. Nice to see the water come back to life every spring.
                  ARR

Comment

Tony,

Would be real interested in talking to you about your DuckHill Pup... your experience with them how, the pup is doing etc...I have not done a PM but I'm sure I could figure it out if you would like to share some of your thoughts without putting it in a post.

Thanks
                    PCnAK

Comment

Originally posted by PCnAK View Post
                      Tony,

Would be real interested in talking to you about your DuckHill Pup... your experience with them how, the pup is doing etc...I have not done a PM but I'm sure I could figure it out if you would like to share some of your thoughts without putting it in a post.

Thanks
                      PCnAK
                      I tried to pm you but you don't have enough posts yet or you need to turn on the ability to pm in your settings. I'd be happy to talk to you about my pup.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Tony, counting down already and it's just the beginning of bear season!
                        Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
                        "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
                        I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Comment

Just because I'm hunting bears now and moose in a few months dosnt mean I cant look forward to crawling into a duck blind

Comment

Nothing like duck season
                            Is it opening day of duck season yet
                            Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Comment

Tony,

Would really like to speak to you about the pup. Tried to figure out the PM business with not much success. If anyone has any tips/advice I would appreciate it. Thanks.

PCnAK

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X