Debbie gets her bear..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debbie gets her bear..

..finally. After the first taxidermist jerked us around for over two years, I got our hides back, still frozen in the original bags. Another taxidermist did the mounts, hers being a full mount. This is the result.
    I also had a custom knife made using the lower jaw bone from her bear skull as a handle. It has a damascus blade and the knifemaker also made the sheath.

Very nice.I do like that knife handle.Good bear too.

Comment

WOW. Thanks for posting. I'm glad it worked out for you in the end. Beautiful bear and wife. You certainly are blessed.
      "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

Very nice, Congrats to your wife! Awesome knife, are you willing to disclose the maker's info? Very creative use of the lower jawbone.

Comment

Originally posted by CtP View Post
          Very nice, Congrats to your wife! Awesome knife, are you willing to disclose the maker's info? Very creative use of the lower jawbone.
          JP Miller is his name. www.damascusknives.biz is his website. I have one of his knives also, used for hunting.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X