Looking for partner for predator hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for partner for predator hunting

Would like to get out and do some predator hunting while i'm in Anchorage. I'll be there for 9 days May 5-14th. I can go down to the Kenai pen. or up north. Just looking to have some fun while I'm there.

I'll probably bring one of my AR's after looking at the regs again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Scott @ Specializeddynamics.com if you would like to contact me via email.

no point really in pred hunting this time of year......furs no good....coyotes are now open all year round on the KP but i just dont see the point in obsolete killing. also they are denning right now..... save em for winter time.......
    sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Not to mention that your E-caller might bring in more than you want to pick on with the AR.........

Comment

oh yea good point hayduke......yea you get yer ecaller out there and youll more n likely have more than you can handle....specially since them big critters population is at an all time high......you could quickly become the hunted
        sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

I'll gladly take you predator hunting on the Kenai around that time. The preds will be big and black, though.

Any AR should be fine, bring the biggest one you have and a big bore handgun.
          "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

I appreciate all the replies, I'll have to think about bear hunting, never done it before. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tailwind View Post
              I'll gladly take you predator hunting on the Kenai around that time. The preds will be big and black, though.

Any AR should be fine, bring the biggest one you have and a big bore handgun.
              Or he could camp in my back 15 acres, and DLP 5 or 10 Brown Bears.
              "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

how come your offering that to him and not me? totally unfair......
                sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
                  how come your offering that to him and not me? totally unfair......

He said he would bring his Great Grand-Mother to keep me company.

Comment

Hunt, anytime you wanna head out for a hike let me know.
                    I spent friday and today driving down the Kenai and saw tons of goats, eagles, and one dead black&white dog on the side of the road at portage, but no bears.

And AGL, his GGM might be a little young for you
                    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

Originally posted by tailwind View Post
                      And AGL, his GGM might be a little young for you
                      More true than you might guess................

Comment

sundays are my only day off, subject to change as we progress thru spring and get busier by the day........
                        sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X