Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA- I disagree with your stance

In honor of the Iditarod...

Just wish I was out trapping this year. Wanted to get a lynx to drive the sled, and bunch more to use as "specators" cheering as I was going to set up the finish line.
    Know guns. Know peace. Know safety.

No guns: no peace. No safety!

:shot:HAHAHAHA
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Kuiper told me about this! Funny!
      "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Comment

HAHA

are those lynx, or coyote carcasses?
        “We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” - (Aldo Leopold)

Comment

Those are the fastest foxs around! great team Alaskan, I can't wait to see how you guys do next year. Your leader is chompin' at the bit!
          "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

Streaking under the burl log in Nome

Oh yes they call them the streak, frozen things on four feet LOL. Not quite what Ray Stevens was thinking when he wrote the song back in the seventies. I had a good laugh when I saw the picture you posted.
            Originally posted by Alaskan22 View Post
            In honor of the Iditarod...

Just wish I was out trapping this year. Wanted to get a lynx to drive the sled, and bunch more to use as "specators" cheering as I was going to set up the finish line.
            May God Bless The USA!
            If you don't study and understand history, your doomed to repeat it!

Comment

I love it. That is just awesome.
              My Facebook My YouTube

Comment

That is truly awesome! You have a great mind and sense of humor.
                Get ready though. Last time someone posted something along this line (I think it was a fox posed with a rifle) a couple people blew their gaskets. Just warnin' ya.

Comment

Bring it on. Where ya at!
                  "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

As a life-long member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), I have to say, "That's hilarious". Thank you.

Comment

lol. kinda morbid, but pretty awsome.

Comment

Comment

Vegetarian is an old Native word for bad hunter.

Salad isn't food, its what food eats.

Comment

Originally posted by sayak View Post
                            Get ready though. Last time someone posted something along this line (I think it was a fox posed with a rifle) a couple people blew their gaskets. Just warnin' ya.
                            No good joke goes unpunished?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X