Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'09/'10 Trapping and predator hunting pics!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First silver

"In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Comment

got my first red, red fox tonight

granted i've only ever caught four fox.....but it took that many to get a good red....this set had been giving me problems....moose kicking the snare and luckily not getting caught...put some big dead branches over the snare so they had to step over it.....then i even had two fox go through the trail....so i opened up my snare just a little bit and put some "guide" sticks in to make sure they couldn't walk around it....and finally....got him by the shoulders, but it had been less than 48 hours since the last check and he was dead...looks like i'll be up late skinning again...bummer

"early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"

Comment

Out with kids.

Check with youngest son, I know it is not much but son was a trooper as he did not wear snow shoes and needed to be wearing them.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sunday Double

Went calling. Two stands, two shots, two critters.
          Attached Files
          PC gag in place.

Comment

A few more pics from the season.

Pass it on, take a child hunting, fishing or trapping.
            sigpic

Comment

My First Cat

My first lynx that got caught in a #3. Couldn't have had a greater day!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

small female cross

Comment

Here's a few of the 8 lynx we got this season. Enjoy.

Comment

only three days left

Comment

My First Lynx

Here is my first Lynx, first year trapping and first attempt at uploading pics. Caught him in a set that I just threw up in a hurry. I was starting to get discouraged since the season was coming to a close.
                      Attached Files
                      "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Comment

fox is over focus on the coyotes now

Comment

so is there a limit on how many Lynx you can trap? love all the pictures every body i posting on here. now also what is the small little brown critters in the body traps? and the cute little white ones.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X