Live trap a rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live trap a rabbit

Anybody out in the valley have a live trap big enough to catch a bunny in? If so, would you mind loaning it to me for a week or so till I get rid of the bunny in my yard?
    I'm in the 4 corners area off the end of Finger Lake.
    If so, PM me.
    BK
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Animal control has them to loan out. Its a $75 deposit but they don't cash the check if you leave them one to hold. You get it back when the trap is returned.

Good luck in catching it in a live trap, I have a .22 and will travel...
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Comment

Huntress

Thanks for the heads up on the trap. However, sharkinthesalsa has been kind enough to loan his to us. I hope we get him soon cause spring gardening is not that far off!
      BK
      BK Marine Services 232-6399
      Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
      Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
      Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Live Rabbit Trap

Hi bk mail.
        Simple to make a cylinder from netting wire,with a flap.
        Also a piece of 4" pipe with an end closed,does the same job.
        Usually if you put a rabbit up,it will usually run straight into the pipe.
        Another method is to place a net over the hole,if you know where he lives & he will run straight for his hole,make sure you peg the net down.
        When we were young we used to place nets over all the holes & put a ferret in one of the holes,& we used to get heaps of Rabbits.
        The young rabbits are good eating.
        liphooked

Comment

schematics

anyone have some tried and true schematics for live traps...maybe up to fox size?
          ...Jackie Bushman is a TOOL

Comment

Live traps

You might try researching them on-line. I think USDA Wildlife Services had some plans listed somewhere on the web as I recall. Good luck!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X