eat moose 10k wolves can't be wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eat moose 10k wolves can't be wrong!

Does anybody know who makes, or where i can get one of those old bumper stickers?? I have seen many on cars and when I ask the owner they say ---I'ts been on so long I can't remember! Thanks Ak Bobby
    alaskabob

i got mine in canada

in a truck stop in destruction bay or something named like that....i dont' think that i have ever seen for sale in this state....bummer i sold the truck it was on though
    "early to bed, early to rise, fish like hell, and make up lies"

Comment

I just found them online here at this website: http://www.bumperart.com/ProductDeta...productID=6660

Jake

Comment

sign shops

Any sign shop could produce a custom vinyl sticker to fit your needs. Would not cost all that much.
        In Fairbanks, try Jim over at Alaska Fire and Safety on Van Horn Rd. He'd love a project like that. In SC I have no idea who or where to go.

Comment

For you guys in AK i would like the bumper sticker to say Eat moose 500 wolves cant be wrong. I sure hope you guys can get the wolves thinned out. From one in the lower 48 i fully support shooting them out of airplanes or what ever it takes to thin them out!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X