Catch of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch of the day

A nice large male, a whole lot heavier than he looks. I'd say he weighs a good 30lbs and might I add, my first!

"In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Hey Hunt, nice job, you did'nt get the pretty little sled of yours bloody did ya,lol. Nice job. E.S.

Comment

Oh yea, there is every body fluid on it now!
      "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Comment

Geesh Huntress, are you going to leave any animals for me?

Congratulations on another nice catch. Keep them coming.
        sigpic

Comment

True Alaskan, lol, Broke it in right,lol. Again nice job

Comment

Yea Grem, Im running out of snares! Hubby had better get home quick so he can catch up.....LOL!

Comment

Nice one looks like a water head. You may want that one to be slightly frozen when skinning.

Comment

Good Job Deb!!

What kind of set up did you get him in?
                Pass it on, take a child hunting, fishing or trapping.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Dube,

Whats a water head?

Ted, he was caught on a snared gutt pile. We snared their trails. We had one spot where they were trying to dig under the pile and put a snare there. He was caught by the neck in that snare, but in his fight to get away, he caught his back leg in a snare on the other side. So he was stretched out between the two. This one was insane, I did have to shoot him as I shot he moved and I got him in the neck. It was enough to paralyze him so that I could get a hold of him. Bummer that I had to shoot, but that's ok, I'm not getting bit!

Comment

when your critter dont die fast a fluid builds up under the skin. I bet his face and lips are plump. Happens when they get hung up in another snare or trap. Happens to all of us.

Comment

Oh ok, edema? Thank you though that was a term I didn't know

Comment

K-9's beware, Debs got cable and hubby's on the slope. You critters are in trouble now!!!

Nice dog Deb.

Comment

Funny Mike, I now wish I was only as good as TJ there..... thank you for checking him out, it was a good day!

Comment

Congratulations! You Go Girl!
                            I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
                            Phil 4:13

Comment

thanks wolverinelady!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X