WTB Skunk Essence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Skunk Essence

Looking for 2-4 ozs of pure skunk essence...

pm me or email me at Crittergetter03@yahoo.com

Used that stuff way back in the day deer archery hunting in the lower 48. Found it had some entertaining uses also.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Give Bait’em 907 a call, she sells trapping scents.<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      BK Marine Services 232-6399
      Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
      Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
      Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRoss View Post
        Used that stuff way back in the day deer archery hunting in the lower 48. Found it had some entertaining uses also.
        I was up in a tree stand one evening and it started to sprinkle. I looked at the clouds and doubted the precipitation falling. Then I heard what sounded like beech nuts falling. Well not unusual, I was in a beech tree. As the activity continued I finally looked up the tree and about 30' up was a porcupine. It wasn't rain and it wasn't beech nuts. But why leave, I had a wonderful cover scent that would fool any deer. Dedication!

Patriot Life Member NRA
        Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
        Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

A little skunk essence on your boots. You kind of get used to it. Then stop at a restaurant or bar on your way home.......
          Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X