Some success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some success

Got 1 beaver and 22 rats on opening week! Hoping to get a fox sometime in the near future..
    Attached Files

Nice!!! How many sets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! ! Congratulations

Comment

Nice, i sure miss trapping. I hope this whole thing going on with Russia doesn't hurt our fur prices too much. Either way trapping is fun and a way of life. good luck!

Comment

One beaver set, had three. And about 40 muskrat/fox sets out.

Comment

Nice grouse, you did a dandy job stretching that beaver! That is one critter that I have skinned but never fleshed and stretched...
            We are about froze up down here, really early for us to be in the single digit range, will put a lot of water trappers on hold here...
            When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Comment

Wow that's a great success rate!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                Nice grouse, you did a dandy job stretching that beaver! That is one critter that I have skinned but never fleshed and stretched...
                We are about froze up down here, really early for us to be in the single digit range, will put a lot of water trappers on hold here...
                You didn't see the other side! I missed some fat I couldn't see and I added a third hind leg to the pelt. Should have taken my time.

Comment

Got a beaver, a crossfox and 6 rats today!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

Heard from Dusty you guys were having some success. Glad to hear it and keep up the good work! Hope you are enjoying the line!
                      Rick

Comment

Man your tearing it up! Nice work!

Comment

Sick!! What type of rat sets are you making? I got 5 in 2 days setting push ups. Ice is gettin a little thin for my liking these days..
                          Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Yeah we are doing pretty good Rick! Thanks a ton for giving us the line!

Comment

Originally posted by FurFishGame View Post
                              Sick!! What type of rat sets are you making? I got 5 in 2 days setting push ups. Ice is gettin a little thin for my liking these days..
                              We are putting number 1 stoploss in the huts with a few under ice sets in the runs. We pulled our rat traps because we are tired of falling through. Waiting for colder weather.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X