Thanks Dahlberg's Taxidermy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dahlberg's Taxidermy

We picked up our Wolverine from Dahlberg's Taxidermy last night and couldn't be happier. Jesse did an amazing job!

Click image for larger version

Name:	w2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	2513323Click image for larger version

Name:	w3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	2513324

Awesome sauce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that one you caught this year? Man it looks beautiful. Waiting on mine. Having a corner mount done with a Newhouse #4 trap on his paw. Can't wait..

Comment

Jesse did a sweet job!!!!
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
        Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by trailblazersteve View Post
          Is that one you caught this year? Man it looks beautiful. Waiting on mine. Having a corner mount done with a Newhouse #4 trap on his paw. Can't wait..
          Yeah, this is the one from this year. I can't say enough about Jesse's work. He did an amazing job with a super quick turn around, the pictures don't do a justice. The corner mount with the trap is an excellent idea.

Comment

Wow!! That is an excellent mount. Top quality work. Congrats.

Comment

That's one nice looking mount. Just makes me want to give that happy looking guy a big ol' hug....on second thought, maybe not.

Comment

Wonderfull work,congrats
                Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

That's awesome!!!
                  I'm Pro-Pike.

Comment

A Guy was in the shop today and was talking about a wolverine he seen posted on here that I did. I was like, hmmmm I Haven't been to the trapping forum in along time, that was a nice colored wolverine to work with excellent field care makes my job easier and the end product that much better. glad you and your family like it. Heck of a moose ya got this year too. Congrats,

hoytguy
                    Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy

Comment

You nailed it!
                      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                      Bill Hicks

Comment

that is striking. excellent work Jesse, and congrats on your catch LT
                        www.freightercanoes.com

Comment

Thanks guy, working on another one next week, similar pose and tree, closed mouth though looking down a tad more.. One of my favorite mammals to mount lifesize

Comment

Originally posted by snowcamoman View Post
                            That's one nice looking mount. Just makes me want to give that happy looking guy a big ol' hug....on second thought, maybe not.
                            Snowcamoman, have you ever called in a wolverine yet on your predator hunts? Now that would be cool to call one of them in.

Comment

White foot

Not to hijack the thread. But did another one last week, similar colors but not as much white and flair the one laker took. This guy opted with a closed mouth looking down. Had white toes on the right foot and a white sock on the left. Came from the Juneau area. Getting crated tomorrow and shipped back south east.

Hoytguy

Dahlbergs Taxidermy
                              Wasilla, Ak
                              315-4432
                              Attached Files

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X