Anyone know of a local Bird Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of a local Bird Club?

This may not be the correct forum to post this question, but does anyone have a recomendation on a south central bird club that I can buy birds to shoot over my short-hair? He is a bit older and a bit fatter like his owner and I would like to get him on some birds this spring that does not require to much effort on his part. :question: Any advice would be great. Thanks.

TGJ

Try here. Let me know...my Setter gets here in June.
    http://arcticbirddog.com/
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk? --Jack Handy

Comment

Gary Thompson at Falcon Ridge is still operating out Point Mackenzie road towards the Little Su landing on Carpenter lake road. He will allow you to visit and buy birds a couple times as a guest before he asks you to join. He will have chukar and pheasants later this spring and thru the summer. I think he ordered less birds this year due to low sales last year and thus he may be a little more strict, but give it a shot.

Comment

Thanks to both Burke and Grizzly Man. I will be checking both of these sources out and will post any feedback.

Thanks
        TGJ

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X