No announcement yet.

Ptarmigan Fairbanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw some ptarmachickens flying by the old Denali center near the grade School.
    Tim

Comment

Originally posted by TobinZeke View Post
      OK thanks might have to plan that one out and pack the dog up and run up that way... Looks like about a 3 hour trek one way...

When you moving back up to Alaska? Where you going to be located at
      I'm headed back up to Wainwright in July, just in the thick of fishing season and only two months to plan a moose hunt. Well I can't wait, 146 days and a wake up.

Comment

I think they are taunting me now, yesterday at work about 2pm there were 9 of them out in the parking lot...haha

Comment

According to this article ptarmigan are invading Fairbanks. Out here in the Aleutians I have up to a dozen in my yard most of the winter.

http://newsminer.com/news/2009/jan/2...armigan-winte/
          sigpic

Comment

was on phone with another member today and had a few fly by me on Chena Hot springs road... in one of the heaviest populates spots.... WOW was i surprised i have never seen them that close to town..
            "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X