Good two days of hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good two days of hunting

Well with all the snow melted away in the valley i decided to head to out to my honey hole in the flats and try to round up a few bunnies. Well we hunted for two hours on Sunday and ended up with 18 between four of us. With that kinda day we decided to just go back and see what Monday had to offer and ended up with 24 for 5 of us. It was one really enjoyable trip with the temp's being up and the weather not really doing much more than drizzle on Monday! I think we will let the area settle for another month or so and go back in for some more action.

David

Fun

Sweet sounds like fun
    Early to bed
    Early to Rise
    Fish all day
    Make up lies

Comment

Here are some pictures i finally got to load up

Here we are after getting back from hunting that Monday morning. Hope you'll enjoy!
      Attached Files

Comment

wabbits

Some good shooting!! Looks like summer there!!

Comment

Nice pile O' rabbits. Its not even fair when there isnt any snow!

Look up my curry recipe and try it out on a couple of those. Recipe is on the cooking section

Comment

Not that many

That is a nice load of rabbits there I was able to get out myself but I didn't manage to load up like you did I was happy with this one and another.

Comment

Catchfish

Well we did have 5 people and two dogs! That helps out alot to get them moving much less the dogs tend to run down a few every trip that get winged. Got to say watching the dog work is as much fun as shooting anything... Who would have thought a lab would be such a great rabbit dog!!!

David

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X