Wanted: Hunting Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Hunting Partner

I would like to meet somebody that I could go duck, grouse and ptarmigan hunting with. I live in Soldotna and honestly don't know anybody to go hunting with.

I'm also looking for a hunting partner. I am interested in all kinds of small game and waterfowl and possibly caribou. I live in anchorage.

Comment

check your pms new2town.

Comment

I have only ben up here for like 6 months so i dont know alot of people but i do hunt as much as i can and am always up for meeting new people. This time of they year i have ben trying for rabbit and ptarmagin but I will hunt whatever is in season and tastes good. I am from Anchorage so if anybody wants to hunt PM me. Also one clear night with a full moon I want to try calling some yotes out. I ride snowmachine also so there is alot of small game hunting to be done off that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rlcofmn View Post
          Also one clear night with a full moon I want to try calling some yotes out.
          I am no expert, but my brother has done a lot of moonlight calling. His experiences have been that fox tend to come by moonlight, while he gets coyotes to respond during the day. He's never taken a fox during daylight, and never a yote at night.

Comment

wow 620 views on this post. guessin there is alot of solo people out hunting!

Comment

I will be responding to post's like this as soon as I get to Anchorage. I do enjoy hunting alone sometimes but it's usually a lot more fun to have a few partners for me.
              Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Comment

MNviking, You planning on moving up here? I moved up from minnesota 6 months ago and have loved it.

Comment

rlcofmn,

I'm in the Air Force and FINALLY got an assignment to Elmendorf. I intend to play the system and stay there until I retire. After that I'll decide if I want to stay in AK or go back to the L48.
                  Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Comment

I moved up here from MN in 1995, and am still looking for someone to go hunting with! I found a lot of people to fish with, but finding people to hunt with is another story.

I've been back there in November for all 13 deer seasons though.

Comment

partner needed also

I know the feeling----moved to AK 7 years ago. Been on quite a few DIY's with friends from the lower 48 or relatives but it seems everyone here wants to fish but hunting partners are hard to find. I enjoy it all, so if anyone needs a partner PM me also. Live in S. Anchorage but no issues in driving.

Comment

I was really thinking about heading back for a whitetail but i decided my moose was good enough for big game for the year. I did go back for a 3 day weekend and shot my first pheasant how sad is that I lived there for 22 years and never shot one till after i moved up here. I had my bear tag for last fall down there but i decided it was not worth flying back to shoot a bear when there are so many more here.

Comment

I'm in Anchorage and am always looking for a partner to fish/hunt with. Drop me a PM if your interested.

Jon
                          Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Comment

I'm looking also!

I moved up here in 95, then had to leave in 98, moved back in 05, and am here to stay. Also looking for hunting partners. I have a wacky schedule, and off alot of weekdays. I got a spaniel that would love to chase birds, just haven't found the right places! I also have a snowmachine to hunt off of. I live in Chugiak, and also not afraid of driving.

Comment

Looking for hunt partners

When I owned a sporting goods store in the '80s the coffee pot was always on. the boys would come in and soon would team up for a hunt. suggestion, stop by the gun store and make some new friends..
                              Hope this helps.

PS. check out the gun ranges.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X