recent hunt pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recent hunt pics

A few pics of recent hunts...its been I while since posting.
    i might have to remeber how to post pics...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow, those pictures are great and I bet those sharp-tailed grouse tasted amazing!!!

Comment

Looks like bunches of fun and great looking dogs!
            Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
              Wow, those pictures are great and I bet those sharp-tailed grouse tasted amazing!!!
              Great pics for sure, but sharp-tailed grouse? Look like either rock or willow ptarmigan to me. I didn't think sharp-tailed grouse turn white in the winter. Am I missing something or is this just an inside joke I didn't know of?
              Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post

Great pics for sure, but sharp-tailed grouse? Look like either rock or willow ptarmigan to me. I didn't think sharp-tailed grouse turn white in the winter. Am I missing something or is this just an inside joke I didn't know of?

These ones are sharpies.

The rest are all ptarmigan.

Comment

Oh! Somehow I missed that pic! Interesting....I don't think I've ever seen sharpies up here, or if I did I didn't realize they were. And yes, my mouth is watering just thinking about eating those birds!!! Thanks!

PS....I had some pheasant breasts awhile back that I wrapped in bacon and threw on the grill.........Mmmmmm...so good!!!

Comment

Oh! Somehow I missed that pic! Interesting....I don't think I've ever seen sharpies up here, or if I did I didn't realize they were. And yes, my mouth is watering just thinking about eating those birds!!! Thanks!

PS....I had some pheasant breasts awhile back that I wrapped in bacon and threw on the grill.........Mmmmmm...so good!!!
                    Pheasant sounds good. Thanks for rubbing it in bro. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post

Pheasant sounds good. Thanks for rubbing it in bro. LOL
                      Well, if it makes you feel any better, I unfortunately wasn't the lucky guy to hunt them.....they were given to me. Really miss hunting upland birds.

Comment

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I unfortunately wasn't the lucky guy to hunt them.....they were given to me. Really miss hunting upland birds.
                        Roger that.

Comment

Great pictures and beautiful dogs!

Comment

4th pic is sharptails ... but i see someone else pointed that out
                            Last edited by Burke; 5 days ago. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

Gorgeous dogs and pics.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X