Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recent hunt pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • recent hunt pics


    A few pics of recent hunts...its been I while since posting.
    i might have to remeber how to post pics...








  • #2









    Comment


    • #3








      Comment


      • #4









        Comment


        • #5
          Wow, those pictures are great and I bet those sharp-tailed grouse tasted amazing!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks like bunches of fun and great looking dogs!
            Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
              Wow, those pictures are great and I bet those sharp-tailed grouse tasted amazing!!!
              Great pics for sure, but sharp-tailed grouse? Look like either rock or willow ptarmigan to me. I didn't think sharp-tailed grouse turn white in the winter. Am I missing something or is this just an inside joke I didn't know of?
              Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 4merguide View Post

                Great pics for sure, but sharp-tailed grouse? Look like either rock or willow ptarmigan to me. I didn't think sharp-tailed grouse turn white in the winter. Am I missing something or is this just an inside joke I didn't know of?


                These ones are sharpies.

                The rest are all ptarmigan.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh! Somehow I missed that pic! Interesting....I don't think I've ever seen sharpies up here, or if I did I didn't realize they were. And yes, my mouth is watering just thinking about eating those birds!!! Thanks!

                  PS....I had some pheasant breasts awhile back that I wrapped in bacon and threw on the grill.........Mmmmmm...so good!!!
                  Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                    Oh! Somehow I missed that pic! Interesting....I don't think I've ever seen sharpies up here, or if I did I didn't realize they were. And yes, my mouth is watering just thinking about eating those birds!!! Thanks!

                    PS....I had some pheasant breasts awhile back that I wrapped in bacon and threw on the grill.........Mmmmmm...so good!!!
                    Pheasant sounds good. Thanks for rubbing it in bro. LOL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post

                      Pheasant sounds good. Thanks for rubbing it in bro. LOL
                      Well, if it makes you feel any better, I unfortunately wasn't the lucky guy to hunt them.....they were given to me. Really miss hunting upland birds.
                      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 4merguide View Post

                        Well, if it makes you feel any better, I unfortunately wasn't the lucky guy to hunt them.....they were given to me. Really miss hunting upland birds.
                        Roger that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Great pictures and beautiful dogs!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 4merguide View Post

                            Great pics for sure, but sharp-tailed grouse? Look like either rock or willow ptarmigan to me. I didn't think sharp-tailed grouse turn white in the winter. Am I missing something or is this just an inside joke I didn't know of?
                            4th pic is sharptails ... but i see someone else pointed that out
                            Last edited by Burke; 5 days ago. Reason: Forgot something

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Gorgeous dogs and pics.

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X