• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shish kabob bunnies

Click image for larger version

Name:	1422_1538542571802.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	2516786 Decided to take the bow out for some fun. 64 lbs. 525 grain arrow and blunts and Judo points. I missed the first two, one arrow shattered on a limb. My friend Bob using a 10/.22 took four before I got my aiming down. 10 yards and less is actually not what I practice at. The blunts knocked the crap out of the bunnies, the Judo was just as good. Fun night.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Looks like they're starting to get a little white to them, eh? Hoping to take my boys out for some hares soon.

Comment

Dropped four more last night. I had to shoot one with the pistol as I only had a head shot. I lost one due to a low shot. Drove the arrow completely thru him and he still managed to walk away. The brush is so thick I couldn't follow him fast enough or get another shot into him. Well foxes have to eat too. I missed a white one at 30 yards. for some reason my accuracy on head shots at that range isn't good enough with blunts.

Patriot Life Member NRA
      Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
      Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Ok then,,,, looking good,,,,,, ie... "Hasenpfeffer" on the "Q" as grandma used to say.
        TG:topjob:
        [ USMC 1st Marine Div. 7th Engineers, VietNam 69-71, Semper-Fi ] :topjob:

Comment

Good shooting and good fun

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X